Welcome to the last stop on the Triumph Of Chaos Blog Tour. To see the full tour and visit the previous stops, click on the banner above. Read on for a Guest Post and be sure to enter the Giveaway!
Triumph of Chaos (Red Magic #3)
by Jen McConnel
Publication Date: March 8, 2016
After the disaster in Europe, Darlena’s starting to get desperate. She knows the only way to
defeat Hecate and the other crazy Red Gods is by banding together with other Witches, but is it any wonder she has a hard time trusting them?
With Izzy’s support, Darlena begins making fragile strides toward repairing the mess she made,
but she just can’t catch a break. As chaos runs rampant around her, Darlena begins to think that things would be better if she’d never become a Red Witch in the first place. But there’s no way to change the past…is there?
The final book in the Red Magic series brings Darlena face to face with impossible odds, and a
Darlena’s world is pretty complicated. For sixteen years, she thought there were only four kinds of people; Green Witches, White Witches, Black Witches, and Nons (non-magical people). But when she made the impulsive declaration to follow Red Magic, something she wasn’t even sure existed, everything she’d been taught began to unravel. Whether you’re new to the Red Magic series or have read the previous books, here are ten things you should know about Witches in Darlena’s world.
1. Vows are not meant to be broken, but that doesn’t mean you can’t lie.
2. There are six magical paths: Red, Green, Black, White, Yellow, and Blue.
3. Magic is never as simple as it seems.
4. Magic runs in families.
5. Witches are stronger when they work together.
6. Witches are stronger when they work with gods and goddesses.
7. Witches don’t trust each other if they are too strong.
8. There are only ever three Red Witches in the world at one time.
9. Most Witches attend magical schools for special training, but not all.
10. Emotion makes Red Magic stronger (and more deadly).
A Michigander by birth, Jen McConnel now makes her home in the beautiful state of North Carolina. She writes NA, including the recently released Adventures Abroad series (Bloomsbury Spark), the award winning YA novel Beautiful Curse (Swoon Romance), and various other works. When she isn’t writing, she can be found on her yoga mat or wandering off on another adventure. Once upon a time, she was a middle school teacher, a librarian, and a bookseller, but those are stories for another time. Visit www.JenMcConnel.com to learn more!
Giveaway Information: Contest ends March 25, 2016
• Five (5) winners will receive a digital copy of Triumph of Chaos (Red Magic #3) by Jen McConnel (INT)